REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The 2019 JCI Bulgaria National Convention will be held in the period October 11 up to and including October 13, 2019, in Plovdiv, Bulgaria (hereinafter referred to as the “Event”).
The Event is organized by Junior Chamber International Bulgaria (JCI Bulgaria).
JCI Bulgaria is a non-government organization established and validly existing under the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria with legal right to do business in the Republic of Bulgaria (hereinafter referred to as “JCI Bulgaria”).
(1) REGISTRATION FEE
- a) The registration fee includes:
- Coffee Brakes
- Company visit
- Networking party
- Gala Dinner
- Painting Masterclass
- Historical Simulation
- b) Registration fee periods and prices:
Deadline for registration until October 9, 2019.
- Business Ticket: EUR 59.00
- Premium Ticket: EUR 109.00
- 1 + 1 Premium Ticket: EUR 179.00
The money must be paid via EasySignup or wired within the respective deadline.
(2) CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
- a) Refunds will be given per the following schedule:
– Cancellations received up to the smart registration deadline (September 1, 2019): 80% of the registration fee will be refunded
– Cancellations received after regular registration deadline (September 12, 2019) and late registration deadline (September 29, 2019): 25% of the registration fee will be refunded. Except for extraordinary circumstances involving illness or death of an immediate relative, in which case 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
– Cancellations received after late registration deadline (September 29, 2019) will not be refunded.
– A 5% administrative fee will be deducted from any and all refunds. Any wire transfer fees charged by the banks will also be deducted from the refund.
- b) A 50% refund of the registration fee will be given to delegates who failed to get their VISA in time to attend the Event and have notified both JCI Bulgaria and the COC before the Event commences.
Refund requests must be made no later than September 29, 2019. After this date, no refunds will be made for any registration for 2019 JCI Bulgaria National Convention by either JCI Bulgaria or the COC.
If a delegate would like to request a 50% refund because of visa denial before September 29, 2019, requests may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. This request must include the notice of denial from the Consulate or Embassy.
JCI Bulgaria and the COC will not entertain any requests for refunds after September 29, 2019.
No refunds will be given on-site. If a delegate failed to receive his/her VISA in time, the refund will be issued 10 days after the Event.
Any appeals should be dealt with by the COC Director whose decision shall be final.
- c) Pre-registration deadline is stated on each meeting registration. Delegates who wish to register after this deadline will not have the option to register on-site when they arrive at the Event.
- a) In case you have registered using the Wire Transfer option, please find below the instructions for wires transfer.
Receiving bank: CiBank
Bank address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 1113, 9 Frederic Joliot Curie Str.
Beneficiary: JCI Bulgaria
Beneficiary Address: Bulgaria, Sofia, 1000, 160 George S. Rakovski Str.
- b) PLEASE NOTE: Registrants bear all bank charges. Payments should be net of bank charges. If you are transferring the funds from outside the European Union and don’t have the possibility of a bank to bank transfer without fees (a so-called SEPA payment), please remember to add an additional 20 Euros to your registration amount to cover the fees dues from receiving your wire transfer.
To ensure the proper account is credited, all wire transfers should indicate the following information, either on the wire transfer or by sending an email to email@example.com:
– Event Registration Number
– Date of wire transfer
– Amount of wire transfer
– Reason for wire transfer
The money must be wired within the respective deadline.
For Credit Cards
All the credit card transactions will be processed in EURO. The amount processed by JCI Bulgaria is the one shown as total in EURO. There might be some fluctuation in exchange rate differences depending on your country of origin and the local currency of the cardholder.
(4) LETTER OF CONFIRMATION
An official letter may be sent upon request. The confirmation is intended to facilitate the participant’s travel and VISA arrangements only. The letter of confirmation will be sent to the JCI National Organization office only and will be based on the approved names received from the JCI National President. The letter of confirmation will only be issued if the delegate’s name was approved by the JCI National President and registration has been paid, will be issued by the COC and in no way implies the provision of any support, financial or otherwise.
(5) REGISTRATION TRANSFERS
Registration may only be transferred to someone who will participate at the same event for which the registration has been paid. Transfers for other events or future events are not allowed. Transfers are possible only before the late registration deadline (October 9, 2019). Requests for transfer after October 9, 2019, are not possible.
(6) LETTER OF CONFIRMATION
An official letter may be sent upon request. The invitation is intended to facilitate the participant’s travel and VISA arrangements only.
The letter of invitation will be sent to the National Organization office only and will be based on the approved names received from the National President.
The invitation letter will be issued by the hosting country of each meeting.
The invitation letter in no way implies the provision of any support, financial or otherwise.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation letter.
(7) LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- a) JCI Bulgaria and the COC shall not be held responsible for personal accidents, illness, losses or damage to private property. Delegates are advised to arrange their personal insurance for the duration of the Event and tours.
- b) While every attempt will be made to ensure that all aspects of the Event mentioned in this announcement will take place as scheduled, the Conference Organizing Committee reserves the right to make last minute changes without prior notice should the need arise.
- c) We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you or any of its users. We may add to, change, delete or end our or your use of the service at any time. The service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
- a) the COC will provide JCI Bulgaria an up to date list of Registered Delegates;
- b) the COC will provide Hilton Hotel Services an up to date list of Registered Delegates for the purpose of providing hotel rooms to the Registered Delegates. Hilton Hotel Services is the exclusive intermediary from the COC for the provision and reservation of hotel rooms for Delegates and other participants of the 2019 JCI European Presidents Meeting; the provision of personal data according to clause 5a and 5b include the personal data of Registered Delegates, according to the provisions of the Bulgaria and EU Privacy Regulations.
By Registering for the 2019 JCI National Convention you give permission to the COC for the use your personal data for this purpose.
(9) NO SMOKING AND ZERO TOLERANCE DRUGS POLICY
Smoking is not permitted at any official Event. The 2019 JCI National Convention has a zero tolerance drug policy.
(10) REGISTRATION AND MISCELLANEOUS FEE INFORMATION
All fees can be found on the individual registration form included in this announcement.
(11) INQUIRIES OR ASSISTANCE
For questions or assistance regarding Event registration e-mail to email@example.com
By clicking on the REGISTER button you agree to the above terms and conditions.